Monument record BLN 001 - Blundeston Hall
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 5196 9701 (78m by 103m)|
|Civil Parish||BLUNDESTON, WAVENEY, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Moat, rectangular, unoccupied, 3 sides remaining (S1)(S2)(S3).
April 2000: Scheduled; details in (S4).
January 2014. Lothingland, Lowestoft and North Suffolk Coast and Heaths National Mapping Programme.
Assessment of the aerial photographs for this site as part of the NMP mapping revealed no additional information for this site to that depicted by the modern Ordnance Survey mapping.
S. Horlock (Norfolk Historic Environment Service), 3rd January 2014.
- <S1> SSF15204 (No record type): OS, map 1:10560, undated.
- <M1> SSF50016 Scheduling record: English Heritage. Scheduled Ancient Monument file. (S3).
- <S2> SSF15173 (No record type): OS, map 1:10000, 1971.
- <S3> SSF50032 Index: OS. OS Card. OS, card TM59NW2.
- <S3> SSF50080 Unpublished document: English Heritage. Scheduling Information.
- <S4> SSF50106 Photograph: Air Photographs. NAU, AP, TM5197/ HXT9.
- <S5> SSF50106 Photograph: Air Photographs. NAU, AP, TM5197/HXT10.
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Nov 13 2014 11:08AM