Site Event/Activity record ESF16738 - Hardy M J, Fieldwalking Survey
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Civil Parish||ALL SAINTS AND ST NICHOLAS, SOUTH ELMHAM, WAVENEY, SUFFOLK|
|Civil Parish||ST CROSS, SOUTH ELMHAM, WAVENEY, SUFFOLK|
No mapped location recorded.
Related Monuments/Buildings (7)
- SEC 032 Greshaw Green (Monument)
- SEC 033 Neolithic/Bronze Age flint side scraper (Monument)
- SEC 034 Patch of white heat-crackled flints (Monument)
- SEC 033 Scatter of pottery C14-C15 (? some C13) (Monument)
- SEC 035 Scatter of Roman grey ware sherds (Monument)
- SEN 001 Two moated sites adjoining All Saints Church (IA) (Monument)
- SEN 001 Two moated sites adjoining All Saints Church (Med) (Monument)
Record last edited