Find Spot record BUN 174 - Roman coin hoard, Outney Common
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 32 90 (1000m by 1000m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||BUNGAY, WAVENEY, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
More than one thousand minimi were ploughed up outside the common in 1812 (S1). ? Ditchingham, Norfolk (S3).
Formerly recorded as BUN MISC
- <R1> SSF50042 Bibliographic reference: Suffolk Institute of Archaeology. Proceedings of the Suffolk Institute of Archaeology. PSIA, 3, 1863, (3), 414.
- <M1> SSF50072 Unpublished document: Suffolk Archaeological Service. Parish file. Parish file: copy of (R2) - stolen Autumn 1985??.
- <S1> SSF54455 Bibliographic reference: 1911. VCH Suffolk 1. 301.
- <S2> SSF50032 Index: OS. OS Card. OS, card TM39SW1, 1960.
- <R2> SSF689 (No record type): Archaeologia, 23, 367.
- <S3> SSF50070 Museum Record Card: Ipswich Museum. IPSMG card. IPSMG, card Bungay R, undated.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Apr 18 2018 4:05PM