Monument record CLA 093 - `Clare Chantry'; Cavendish Road; Snipe Meadow

Please read our .

Summary

Approximate location of site of `Clare Chantry', adjacent to `highfield' on the E side of Clare, near Cavendish Road (S1). Formerly recorded as CLA MISC

Location

Grid reference TL 776 454 (point) (Approximate)
Map sheet TL74NE
Civil Parish CLARE, ST EDMUNDSBURY, SUFFOLK

Map

Type and Period (3)

Full Description

Approximate location of site of `Clare Chantry', adjacent to `highfield' on the E side of Clare, near Cavendish Road (S1). No indication of site on Tithe Map (S3).

Formerly recorded as CLA MISC

Sources/Archives (4)

  • <S1> (No record type): Clare Local History & Preservation Society, per St Eds Borough Council (Mr Lival), April 1989.
  • <M1> Unpublished document: Suffolk Archaeological Service. Parish file. Parish file: (S2).
  • <S2> (No record type): SAU, Carr R D, file note.
  • <S3> Map: 1848. Clare Tithe Map. Tithe Map.

Finds (0)

Protected Status/Designation

  • None recorded

Related Monuments/Buildings (0)

Related Events/Activities (0)

Record last edited

May 15 2018 4:20PM

Comments and Feedback

Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.