Monument record HXN 021 - Mill Mound: Mill Hill
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 1791 7615 (51m by 50m)|
|Civil Parish||HOXNE, MID SUFFOLK, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (2)
`Mill Mound' adjoining road to N with ditch to W, S & SE (S1). Named as `Mill Hill' on tithe map (S2). Date of construction unknown, possibly Med.
- <S1> SSF50026 Map: OS. OS Map. OS, 1:2500 map, TM 1776.
- <M1> SSF50072 Unpublished document: Suffolk Archaeological Service. Parish file. (S1).
- <R1> SSF7647 Map: 1840. Hoxne Tithe Map. Hoxne Tithe Map, circa 1840.
- <M2> SSF41514 (No record type): Mills file: (S2).
- <S2> SSF5325 (No record type): Dolman P, list of windmills, ms, May 1990.
- <S3> SSF59794 Digital archive: Historic England. National Record Of the Historic Environment.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Jun 16 2021 3:56PM