Monument record KSG 011 - OS 8176; F584 (survey field number); Grange Farm (Un)
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 227 458 (169m by 207m) (Centred on)|
|Civil Parish||KESGRAVE, SUFFOLK COASTAL, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (3)
April 1987: finds from parish fieldwalking survey from Field F584 listed as one body sherd with organic temper (?hand-made, ?IA) and four flakes (S1). Details in archive.
1996: Evaluation revealed undated E-W ditch and two shallow gullies (one E- W, one N-S). Details in (S2).
For further similar features in adjoining area see KSG 015.
See also SCCAS Monitoring Report 97/1 (S3) and (S4).
- <S1> SSF19950 Finds Report: Newman, J.. 1994. Site Report, Kesgrave, March 1994, map. SAU, Newman J, site report, Kesgrave, March 1994, map.
- <M1> SSF50072 Unpublished document: Suffolk Archaeological Service. Parish file. Parish file: (S1)(S2).
- <S2> SSF19038 (No record type): SAU, Boulter S, SCC Report 96/38, 1996.
- <M2> SSF45189 (No record type): Survey archive:.
- <M3> SSF45190 (No record type): Excavation archive:.
- <S3> SSF50036 Unpublished document: Suffolk County Council Archaeologcial Service. Various. SAU, Abbott C, SCCAS Monitoring Report 97/1, January 1997.
- <S4> SSF50250 Article in serial: Suffolk Institute of Archaeology and History. Proceedings of the Suffolk Institute of Archaeology and History. PSIAH 39 (1), p.98.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (3)
Record last edited
Mar 12 2020 12:39PM