Monument record EBG 002 - Findspot of a Roman bronze sestertius coin, possibly of M Aurelius. And a possible Donpondius. (ROM)
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 0642 3602 (699m by 1132m)|
|Civil Parish||EAST BERGHOLT, BABERGH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Bronze sestertius, possibly of M Aurelius, found metal detecting (S1) within area of Undated field system cropmarks.
Possible Donpondius (S3).
Also see Med.
- <S1> SSF15656 (No record type): Pembroke P (IMDC), per SAU (JP), finds report, June 1995.
- <M1> SSF50072 Unpublished document: Suffolk Archaeological Service. Parish file. (S1).
- <M2> SSF46770 (No record type): APs: (S2).
- <S2> SSF50025 Photograph: Essex County Council. Air Photograph. Essex C C, APs, CP/97/14/6, June 1997 & CP/97/36/26, July 1997.
- <S3> SSF59111 Finds Report: Plouviez, J.. 1995. SAU Finds Report: Stratford St Mary (EBG 002).
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
May 13 2019 3:02PM