Monument record RGV 024 - North of Russian Plantation, Redgrave
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 0385 7753 (50m by 50m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||REDGRAVE, MID SUFFOLK, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
1994: Worked flint found during fieldwalking in this approximate area included 4 scrapers, 2 cores and several flakes, unpatinated, probably Neolithic/Early Bronze Age and a blade core and two blades, probably Mesolithic (S1).
See also Saxon record.
- FSF51459: SCRAPER (TOOL) (Early Neolithic to Early Bronze Age - 4000 BC? to 1501 BC?)
- FSF51460: CORE (Early Neolithic to Early Bronze Age - 4000 BC? to 1501 BC?)
- FSF51461: FLAKE (Early Neolithic to Early Bronze Age - 4000 BC? to 1501 BC?)
- FSF51462: BLADE CORE (Mesolithic - 9000 BC? to 4000 BC?)
- FSF51463: BLADE (Mesolithic - 9000 BC? to 4000 BC?)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (2)
Record last edited
Jul 10 2020 3:17PM