Monument record HSM 002 - Double ditched rectangular feature of unknown date, visible as a faint cropmark.
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 0477 3636 (155m by 97m) (Centred on)|
|Civil Parish||HOLTON ST MARY, BABERGH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (3)
Double ditched rectangular feature seen as a faint cropmark (S2). Sketch plan from NMR SF 1809/021 (S1)(R1). Traverses subsquare or circular ring-ditch, HSM 003.
Various other indistinguishable cropmarks.
- <S1> SSF21967 (No record type): Syme A, letter to SAU, 11 January 1986 (ill).
- <M1> SSF50072 Unpublished document: Suffolk Archaeological Service. Parish file. Parish file: Syme A, letter and sketch plan, 11 January 1986.
- <R1> SSF50073 Photograph: National Monuments Record. Air Photograph. NMR, AP, NMR SF 1809/021.
- <S2> SSF50031 Photograph: CUCAP. CUCAP aerial photograph. CUCAP, AP CCR 66, 1977.
- <M2> SSF50031 Photograph: CUCAP. CUCAP aerial photograph. APs: CUCAP CCR 66; McMasters Mrs 35-37.
- <S3> SSF11085 (No record type): McMasters, I.. McMasters Mrs, APs 35-37, 1990.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Aug 5 2013 3:08PM