Monument record WLB 008 - Perforated antler object, possibly pick, possibly kept by finder.
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 496 741 (101m by 100m)|
|Civil Parish||WALBERSWICK, SUFFOLK COASTAL, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Perforated antler object, possibly pick, possibly kept by finder (see 'Not to be published on web' tab for finder/s and/or findspot/s) (S1) (S2).
- <S1> SSF50032 Index: OS. OS Card. OS, card TM47SE23, 1978.
- <R1> SSF50070 Index: Ipswich Museum. IPSMG card. IPSMG, card, 1978.
- <M1> SSF50072 Unpublished document: Suffolk Archaeological Service. Parish file. Parish file : drawing (PMD 1977).
- <S2> SSF50042 Bibliographic reference: Suffolk Institute of Archaeology. Proceedings of the Suffolk Institute of Archaeology. Archaeol in Suff 1977, PSIA,34, 1978, (2), 150.
- <S3> SSF59794 Digital archive: Historic England. National Record Of the Historic Environment.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Oct 25 2021 11:36AM