Monument record PRH 011 - Scatter: pottery and metalwork (Med)
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||TM 315 622 (point)|
|Civil Parish||PARHAM, SUFFOLK COASTAL, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (2)
Pottery and metalwork from multiperiod finds scatter. Details in S(1).
See also BA, Rom, Sax & Pmed.
- FSF26891: STRAP FITTING (15th century to IPS: Late Medieval Transitional - 1400 AD to 1600 AD)
- FSF26892: SEAL (15th century to 16th century - 1400 AD to 1500 AD)
- FSF26893: BUTTON (15th century to IPS: Late Medieval Transitional - 1400 AD to 1600 AD)
- FSF26894: POTTERY HOLLESLEY (13th century to 15th century - 1275 AD to 1400 AD)
- FSF26895: POTTERY (13th century to IPS: Late Medieval Transitional - 1200 AD to 1600 AD)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Jan 29 2002 12:00AM