Monument record LVH 003 - Post Medieval windmill recorded on a map of 1926.
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 95468 37159 (9m by 9m)|
|Civil Parish||LEAVENHEATH, BABERGH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Windmill recorded in Tithe and on 1926 OS map (S1)(S2), According to (S3)(S4) demolished in 1920s.
- <M1> SSF50108 Source Checked: Suffolk County Council Archaeological Service. Mills File. (S3)(S4).
- <S1> SSF56696 Map: 1837. Stoke-by-Nayland Tithe Map and Apportionment.
- <S2> SSF50026 Map: OS. OS Map. 1:2500 , 1926.
- <S3> SSF50009 Bibliographic reference: Flint, B.. 1979. Suffolk Windmills.
- <S4> SSF50094 Bibliographic reference: Miscellaneous Bibliographic reference.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Sep 6 2016 10:52AM