Monument record BRR 040 - Church Lane
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||TL 76093 64820 (point)|
|Civil Parish||BARROW, ST EDMUNDSBURY, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (0)
Pottery found in a drain trench in garden: 3 flint tempered 'IA'; 3 St Neots ware; 3 (Roman?) greyware; 12 Med coarsware and burnt clay fragments. Details in (S1).
- FSF29607: POTTERY ST NEOTS (IPS: Early Late Saxon to 14th century - 850 AD to 1300 AD)
- FSF29608: POTTERY (13th century to 15th century - 1201 AD to 1400 AD)
- FSF29609: POTTERY (Later Prehistoric - 4000 BC to 42 AD)
- FSF29610: POTTERY (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- FSF29611: QUERN (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Jan 27 2004 4:18AM