Monument record BYG 030 - Kirtling Green to Wixoe Pipeline, Fields 48-49, prehistoric features (Preh)
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 6768 5310 (147m by 275m)|
|Civil Parish||GREAT BRADLEY, ST EDMUNDSBURY, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (4)
Excavation identified Neolithic / Bronze Age features and finds (S1).
- <S1> SSF54988 Unpublished document: Atkins, R.. 2012. Kirtling Green to Wixoe Pipeline, Post-Excavation Assessment and Updated Project Design.
- FSF37890: HUMAN REMAINS (Early Neolithic to Late Bronze Age - 4000 BC to 701 BC)
- FSF37891: LITHIC IMPLEMENT (Early Neolithic to Late Bronze Age - 4000 BC to 701 BC)
- FSF37892: POTTERY (Early Neolithic to Late Bronze Age - 4000 BC to 701 BC)
- FSF37893: BARBED AND TANGED ARROWHEAD (Early Bronze Age - 2350 BC to 1501 BC)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Apr 27 2013 1:15PM