Monument record SBN 103 - Former deer park, Tendring Hall, Stoke-By-Nayland
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 9890 3529 (764m by 575m)|
|Civil Parish||STOKE-BY-NAYLAND, BABERGH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Former deer park first recorded in 1280 at Tendring Hall (S1). Marked on Hodskinson's Map of 1783 (S2). Later landscaped by Repton (see SBN 069).
Exact extent of deer park unknown. Mapping approximate based on Hodskinson's map.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
May 18 2021 4:38PM