Monument record KIR 005 - Kirton Hall (NW of)
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 267 400 (400m by 349m) (Centred on)|
|Civil Parish||KIRTON, SUFFOLK COASTAL, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (4)
Field system - linear ditches and small square enclosure (S1). Small square enclosure c. 20m square adjacent to larger enclsoures (S3).
Polygon extended 07/10/19 More of the same visible on Google Earth 2015
- --- SSZ54999 Vertical Aerial Photograph: various. Google Earth.
- <S1> SSF18675 (No record type): SAU, APs ACQ 17, 18, ACX 14, AFZ 8, 9.
- <M1> SSF46538 (No record type): APs: (S1)(S2).
- <S2> SSF50025 Photograph: Essex County Council. Air Photograph. Essex C C, APs, CP/97/37/10 & CP/97/38/11, July 1997.
- <S3> SSF58525 Unpublished document: Martin, E. A. and Plouviez, J.. 1978. Prehistoric and Roman Cropmark Sites in Suffolk.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Oct 7 2019 3:49PM