Poorly Located Find Spot record KIR 068 - Findspot of a large Roman pot, found with bones
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||TM 28 41 (point) Poorly located|
|Civil Parish||KIRTON, SUFFOLK COASTAL, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (2)
Large Roman pot found with bones (now none). Pre 1920 (S1).
Formerly recorded as KIR MISC
- <R1> SSF50032 Index: OS. OS Card. OS, card TM23NE1.
- <S1> SSF50070 Index: Ipswich Museum. IPSMG card. IPSMG, card 1920-50-43, 1920.
- <R2> SSF54455 Bibliographic reference: 1911. Victoria County History, Suffolk (VCH). 312.
- <R3> SSF50042 Bibliographic reference: Suffolk Institute of Archaeology. Proceedings of the Suffolk Institute of Archaeology. PSIA, 24, 167.
- FSF7990: POTTERY (Roman - 43 AD? to 409 AD?)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Apr 13 2022 2:37PM