Monument record BND 002 - Site of Rectory, Barnardiston
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 712 487 (80m by 56m)|
|Civil Parish||BARNARDISTON, ST EDMUNDSBURY, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (4)
Moat. Square, unoccupied, three arms wet. NE of All Saints Church - rectory. On Tithe map definitely mapped as oval/sub-circular rather than rectangular (S1).
May 2001: Scheduled (S2). Possibly related to former Rectory and dovecote (S2).
- <S1> SSF56744 Map: 1846. Barnardiston Tithe Map.
- <S2> SSF50080 Unpublished document: English Heritage. Scheduling information.
- <S3> SSF59830 Source Unchecked: RCHME?. Various. Field Investigators Comments. F1 JHO 02-OCT-50.
- <S4> SSF59890 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1905. Annotated Record Map.
- <S5> SSF50032 Index: OS. OS Card. OS, card TL74NW6.
- <S6> SSF59794 Digital archive: Historic England. National Record Of the Historic Environment.
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Oct 12 2021 12:10PM