Monument record HRK 010 - Bronze-Age ring ditch, not completely circular, with dark central area.
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 1959 3606 (25m by 25m)|
|Civil Parish||HARKSTEAD, BABERGH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Ring ditch, not completely circular, with dark central area, circa 20m diameter (S1)(S2). Within field system & cropmark complex HRK 020.
- <M1> SSF50031 Photograph: CUCAP. CUCAP aerial photograph. APs: NMR 1/306, 1/316, 1/318; SAU AGC 14-15, AGK 02-03, AGL 15; CUCAP ZL 55,.
- <S1> SSF50073 Photograph: National Monuments Record. Air Photograph. NMR, APs 1/306, 1/316, 1/318.
- <S2> SSF18821 (No record type): SAU, APs AGC 14-15, AGK 02-03, AGL 15.
- <M2> SSF45885 (No record type): BPY 37; Essex C C CP/96/13/10.
- <S3> SSF50031 Photograph: CUCAP. CUCAP aerial photograph. CUCAP, APs ZL 55, BPY 37.
- <S4> SSF50025 Photograph: Essex County Council. Air Photograph. Essex C C, Strachan D, AP, CP/96/13/10, June 1996.
- <S5> SSF50024 Photograph: McMasters. Air Photograph. McMasters AP, sheet 1, Nos 22 & 23.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Aug 5 2013 2:09PM