Site Event/Activity record ESF23189 - Aerial Photographic Assessment, Stuston / Oakley
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 1455 7853 (413m by 407m)|
|Civil Parish||BROME AND OAKLEY, MID SUFFOLK, SUFFOLK|
|Civil Parish||STUSTON, MID SUFFOLK, SUFFOLK|
Air Photo Services
- --- SSF55905 Unpublished document: Palmer, R.. 1996. Aerial Photographic Assessment, Stuston / Oakley.
Related Monuments/Buildings (5)
- SUS 005 Part of enclosure with rounded corner - suggested Rom marching camp - obscured by linear field system (S1)(S2). (Un) (Monument)
- SUS 005 Rom road on field S of Scole Bridge, running E-W and composed of stones. Also fieldwalked & metal detected finds. (Rom) (Monument)
- OKY 005 Roman artefact scatter of a few sherds of grey ware. (Monument)
- OKY 010 Roman road and artefact scatters of pottery and metalwork. (Rom) (Monument)
- SUS 011 Small scatter of C14 pottery near field entrance (S1). (Monument)
Record last edited
Mar 7 2019 3:45PM