Site Event/Activity record ESF27084 - Systematic Fieldwalking Survey, Field East of Barham Church, (Prehistoric).
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Location||Field East of Barham Church, (Prehistoric).|
|Grid reference||Centred TM 1373 5096 (50m by 86m)|
|Civil Parish||BARHAM, MID SUFFOLK, SUFFOLK|
Suffolk County Council Archaeological Service
Related Monuments/Buildings (5)
- BRH 010 Anglo Saxon artefact scatter of pottery and a silver coin of Edward the Confessor (Monument)
- BRH 010 Field East of Barham Church, (Prehistoric). (Monument)
- BRH 010 Iron-Age artefact scatter of pottery sherds, including large hand-made sherds (Monument)
- BRH 010 Medieval artefact scatter of pottery within a circular enclosure. (Med) (Monument)
- BRH 010 Roman artefact scatter of pottery and metalwork, including brooches and coins (Monument)
Record last edited
Dec 3 2019 2:04PM