Monument record FML 027 - The Maltings, Bridge Street (Med)
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 28372 63542 (102m by 92m)|
|Civil Parish||FRAMLINGHAM, SUFFOLK COASTAL, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (5)
2000: Desk-based assessment & trenched evaluation of site suggest presence of Med water mill (also see FML 023) bridge and a LSax/Med manorial boundary. (S1). Includes (?) part of mere site (see FML 021). For details see (S1)(S2).
October/November 2000: Monitoring of ground disturbance associated with development. Also recording of Medieval dressed and moulded limestone blocks re-utilised in Post Medieval wall - details in (S3).
- <S1> SSF50036 Unpublished document: Suffolk County Council Archaeologcial Service. Various. SAU, Breen A, SCCAS Desk-based Assessment Report, 2000/22, March 2000, ill.
- <M1> SSF50072 Unpublished document: Suffolk Archaeological Service. Parish file. (S1)(S2).
- <S2> SSF50056 Unpublished document: Suffolk County Council Archaeological Service evaluation report. SAU, Boulter S, SCCAS Report, 2000/30, May 2000, ill.
- <S3> SSF50119 Unpublished document: Atfield, R.. 2008. Monitoring Report Generic. SCCAS, Meredith J, Report 2000/100, August 2001.
- FSF33125: (Undated)
- FSF33126: ARCHITECTURAL FRAGMENT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Oct 19 2007 4:04PM