Monument record CLY 025 - Field off Church Road
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 145 496 (622m by 611m)|
|Civil Parish||CLAYDON, MID SUFFOLK, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Metal detected scatter including Late Saxon stirrup mount & Roman coins, an undated bronze ring segment, a medieval bronze fitting, 2 post medieval tripod leg fragments, a silver coin of Aethelred II (Saxon), a silver cut halfpenny, a silver cut farthing of Henry III, a silver halfpenny of Elizabeth I (S1).
2003: strap fitting Med.
- FSF31523: HARNESS MOUNT (Late Saxon - 850 AD to 1065 AD)
- FSF31524: COIN (Roman to Early Saxon - 43 AD to 410 AD)
- FSF31525: RING (Undated)
- FSF31526: STRAP FITTING (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- FSF31527: COIN (Undated)
- FSF31528: COIN (13th century - 1216 AD to 1272 AD)
- FSF31529: COIN (16th century - 1570 AD to 1572 AD)
- FSF31530: TRIPOD VESSEL (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Jan 30 2009 9:44AM